Java ME & JEE Obfuscation Support
The Zelix KlassMaster Java obfuscator provides support for Java ME and JEE. This support is based on:
Zelix Klassmaster's default name exclusions ensure that critical field and method names are not changed.
Examples of some names that are excluded by default are:
- Zelix KlassMaster's ability to obfuscate bytecode before or after Java ME pre-verification
so that no IDE plugin is required (see Java ME obfuscation tutorial),
- default name obfuscation exclusions (which you can override if you wish),
- Smart Save technology which automatically adjusts EJB XML deployment
descriptor files to reflect obfuscated class and field names,
- the ability to update class names appearing within the annotations introduced in EJB 3
- support for Incremental Obfuscation which ensures consistent renaming across releases.
For a complete list of the default exclusion, see the Zelix KlassMaster online documentation.
- public methods inside classes annotated with
@javax.ejb.Remote (required by EJB 3)
- public methods inside of classes that implement
javax.ejb.EJBObject (required by EJBs),
- public methods named
create inside of classes that implement
javax.ejb.EJBHome (required by EJBs),