License Agreement.This is a legal agreement between Zelix Pty Ltd (Australian Business Number 47 078 740 093) and you the licensee. It applies only to non-evaluation releases of Zelix KlassMaster version 8.0. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then you may not install or use the Zelix KlassMaster software.
1. License, Ownership and Use.The Zelix KlassMaster software is licensed and not sold. It and its accompanying files and/or documents are owned and copyrighted by Zelix Pty Ltd. Zelix Pty Ltd grants the licensee a perpetual non-exclusive non-transferable license to use the Zelix KlassMaster software on one computer. The Zelix KlassMaster software is considered in use on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory or installed into permanent memory. The software must be useable on the one computer by only one user at a time and the user must be an employee or contractor of the licensee. If you wish to use the software on more than one computer or have it useable by more than one user at a time then you must purchase additional licenses. If you have purchased a SITE license then you may use the software on any number of computers at the one physical location and the software may be useable by any number of users who are physically situated at that one physical location and who are employees or contractors of the licensee. One physical location means one building or contiguous group of buildings. You may not incorporate or integrate the Zelix KlassMaster software into any other product without the express written permission of Zelix Pty Ltd. You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or alter this software in any way except to the extent that the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law. Also, you may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or alter in any way any class or method bytecode generated by the Zelix KlassMaster software except to the extent that the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
2. Copying and Distribution.You may NOT reproduce and/or distribute copies of the Zelix KlassMaster distribution files (ZKM.tar.gz or ZKM.zip) or any of their constituent or associated files or materials to third parties. You may make copies for internal backup purposes.
3. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of LiabilityThe ZELIX KLASSMASTER software is licensed to the licensee on an "AS IS" basis. ZELIX PTY LTD MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS ZELIX KLASSMASTER SOFTWARE AND ITS ASSOCIATED FILES AND DOCUMENTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ZELIX PTY LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. You the licensee are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of the software for your use and accept full responsibility for all risks associated with its use. Zelix Pty Ltd is not and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damages (including loss of profits or interruption of business) however caused even if Zelix Pty Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Severability.If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful or unenforceable, or otherwise invalid, this Agreement will remain in effect with the invalid provisions omitted, unless omission would frustrate the intent of the parties, in which case this Agreement will immediately terminate.
5. Complete Agreement.This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Zelix Pty Ltd relating to its subject matter. It supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, conditions, representations and warranties and prevails over any conflicting or additional terms of any quote, order, acknowledgment, or other communication between the parties relating to its subject matter during the term of this Agreement. No modification to this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of each party. Any action related to this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales Australia.